Magical Properties of Our Pure Pearl Powder
Pearl Powder (Zhen Zhu)
Many have asked what makes the Natural Magic Pearl products exceptional? The pearl powder that is used in the Natural Magic products is very unique from any other skin care line. Because there are no regulations from China, often times products that claim to have pearl in them do not. Often times it may be a very poor quality, or not really pearl at all - commonly oyster or clam shell. Because there is no testing for purity, the powder could contain many unknown contaminants. Below are some facts describing how we have created a skin care line using the best source of pearl we could find. Due to the regulation, quality and purity of the pearl the results are more dramatic and noticeable.
- The pearl that is used is 100% fresh water, cultured pearl. The majority of other "pearl" skin care products are not tested or certified, and they usually contain mother of pearl, oyster shell, clam shell etc.
- Unique from other pearl skin care lines, in that each batch of pearl powder is certified to be pure and effective.
- Every batch is processed to the finest consistency for best penetration, then disinfected and laboratory tested.
- Uses a rare and superior quality of cosmetic grade, fresh-water pearl powder direct from China pearl specialists.
- Pearl powder contains polysaccharides, vitamin B complex, over ten amino acids, a variety of trace elements, minerals and proteins which allow the skin to regenerate as well as strengthen the tone.
- Pearl has been used historically for its lightening and softening abilities. It is very effective to treat hyperpigmentation, freckles, discoloration from scarring and blotchiness.
- Pearl has anti-microbial properties which helps reduce blemishes, heal rashes and irritation to the skin.
- When used in a day cream it has the ability to screen the harmful sun rays.
- Regular topical use of pearl can rejuvenate dull, dry skin and leave you with a noticeable glow.